– Create social media strategies.
– Create and develop company social media content.
– Know how to use present social media such as Tweeter, snap shot, eter, instagram, and posting.
– Review, analyse and report on effectiveness of social media campaigns.
– Know how to use a new technologies and develop the digital world.
– Find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
– Managing analysis of channel performance of the results through analytics tools.
– Adhering to best practices in dealing with local, worldwide institutional magazines / bloggers
– Optimize company online branding and presence.
– University or college degree in marketing or in any relevant field.
– Fluency in Arabic and English is essential.
– Understanding of the social media space.
– Planning, managing and executing social media strategies.
– Social media focused experience.
– Social media usage and trends.
– 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
– Verbal and written communication.
– Creative and innovative thinker.
– Passionate about Blogging and writing.
IMPORTANT: Alahad Group does not charge any application- processing- or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, ever. We have however been made aware of fictitious vacancy announcements in our name that are being circulated on the internet which entice potential applicants to respond to fake job ads and send money. Please be aware that Alahad Group, its Employers and accredited recruitment agencies, do not charge candidates any fees whatsoever at any part of the recruitment process.
If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by anyone, Please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office will always send e-mail from an identifiable corporate account i.e. @alahadgroup.com and never from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail. Alahad Group will not accept liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damage.
Japan Free Visa for All Pakistan Japan Job Visa Golden Chance to Get Japan Read More
Japan To Open Job Opportunities For 350,000 Workers Read More
Japan looking to hire hard working Pakistani labour Read More
Japan to Offer Job Opportunities to Skilled Pakistanis Read More
Pakistanis Are Preferred Candidates for 350,000 Jobs in Japan Read More