Exp – 20 years Jubail , Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia
Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Mechanical, Production/Industrial). Any Nationality (Male)
• Developing and estimating business processes that will ensure applicability at the project level.
• Coordinating multiple estimates simultaneously as well as review responsibility for multiple estimates or large estimates.
• To conceptualize layouts for the project and review all estimates before they are being submitted
• To closely monitor the results of the tenders and update.
• Establishing and maintaining an estimating department evaluation procedures
• Reviewing Project Cost, pricing, scheduling & project to develop win strategy
• Arranging and managing bid turnover to operations.
• To review and complete the bid forms and ensure that they are within the given specifications
• Establishing district rate files for labor, equipment and materials.
• Reviewing final cost report with project team and develop for historical information.
• Conducting post-bid review
• Provides overall management of division-related planning issues
• Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations
• Providing project cost / planning and scheduling leadership
• Establish, administer and continually develop effective contracts requiring minimum levels of administration.
Japan Free Visa for All Pakistan Japan Job Visa Golden Chance to Get Japan Read More
Japan To Open Job Opportunities For 350,000 Workers Read More
Japan looking to hire hard working Pakistani labour Read More
Japan to Offer Job Opportunities to Skilled Pakistanis Read More
Pakistanis Are Preferred Candidates for 350,000 Jobs in Japan Read More