1. Education – 10+2 (Minimum)
2. Height – 5’9” (Minimum)
3. Weight – 70 kgs (Minimum)
4. Able to read, write and speak English
5. Attested medical report
6. Minimum 2 years experience as security guards –
Need authentic experience letter with date (From and To) Other Requisites:
1. 1st Training will be Free of Cost; If failed, candidate should pay
2. 1st PSBD Training will be Free of Cost; If failed, candidate should pay SALARY DETAILS AS FOLLOWS: Pre PSBD – AED 1,334/ (Food will be provided) Post PSBD – AED 2,770/ Food will not be provided Working Hours – 12 hours, 7 days of the week (2 days off in a month) Accommodation, Transport, and laundry facility provided by the Company. 60 days paid leave upon completion of 2 years with Round-trip air ticket.
All regulations as per PSBD. Terms of Employment as per UAE Laws.
IMPORTANT: Alahad Group does not charge any application- processing- or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, ever. We have however been made aware of fictitious vacancy announcements in our name that are being circulated on the internet which entice potential applicants to respond to fake job ads and send money. Please be aware that Alahad Group, its Employers and accredited recruitment agencies, do not charge candidates any fees whatsoever at any part of the recruitment process.
If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by anyone, Please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on email@example.com. Our office will always send e-mail from an identifiable corporate account i.e. @alahadgroup.com and never from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail. Alahad Group will not accept liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damage.
Japan Free Visa for All Pakistan Japan Job Visa Golden Chance to Get Japan Read More
Japan To Open Job Opportunities For 350,000 Workers Read More
Japan looking to hire hard working Pakistani labour Read More
Japan to Offer Job Opportunities to Skilled Pakistanis Read More
Pakistanis Are Preferred Candidates for 350,000 Jobs in Japan Read More